First Time Customers
Liquor licensing requires first time customers to be present at time of delivery. If you are unable to be present, don’t worry, your parcel will be taken to a near by AusPost shop where you can go to collect it. At time of delivery/ pick up your age will be verified, so if you’re going to the post office don’t forget your id.
After your first purchase you will have the option to provide ATL. If you select ATL, you MUST supply instructions on where the parcel is to be delivered. If no instructions are provided, we will revert the order to signature on delivery.
Orders Intended As Gifts
You will be required to declare that both you and the recipient are 18+. The recipient or someone 18+ will need to be present at time of delivery. In the event the parcel cannot be delivered, it will be taken to a near by post shop for collection.
Most orders are dispatched the same or next business day*. You can check estimated transit times here.
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE WE HAVE LODGED YOUR PARCEL WITH AUSPOST, WE CANNOT GUARGUARANTEE THE TRANSIT TIME. WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR UTMOST TO ASSIST IN EVERYWAY TO ENSURE A QUICK AND SMOOTH DELIVERY BUT A REFUND REQUEST DUE TO LENGTHY DELIVERY TIMES OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL WILL BE TREATED AS A CHANGE OF MIND. IF AUS POST DECLARE THE PARCEL LOST OR DAMAGED A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND CAN BE ISSUED SPEEDILY AND WITHOUT HASSLE.
If you have special requirements concerning shipping, please get in touch to discuss the most suitable option.
*Whilst we will always do our best to achieve this, this is not a guarantee.
Delivery within Australia:
- Same or next business day (Melbourne Metro Only)
- Australia Post Regular
- Australia Post Express
We offer Free Standard Delivery for orders $220+ Aus Wide.
Discount Express Shipping
Pay only $15 for Express shipping when your cart total is $220+ AND the total weight is less than 8kg. Not available to all postcodes and automatically calculated at checkout.
$5 shipping Australia wide for Compa Seltzer:
When your cart only contains Compa Drinks Co Seltzers, you'll only be charged $5 for shipping Australia Wide. Free shipping still applies over $220.
We are excited to announce we will now be shipping to New Zealand. Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout but start from $20aud. Please note no promotional shipping rates apply for NZ.
When you agree to checkout, you also agree to pay any duties and taxes that maybe applicable to your order. You agree that you have read and agreed both these terms as well as any applicable NZ customs information.
REST OF THE WORLD:
Please contact us to discuss options.
NB. You are entirely responsible for satisfying all import requirements of the destination country and paying all taxes, duties and other charges related to this activity. In the event the parcel is not accepted by customs or remains undelivered, the amount refunded will be equal to the total amount charged less any shipping fees.
Once an order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email/ SMS with tracking details that you can use to monitor the progress of your shipment. Orders sent via Courier will be tracked through the Shippit platform and orders sent with Aus Post will be tracked through the Aus Post platform. If you did not receive this notification email, please contact us immediately.
What if I'm not home to receive my order?
Unfortunately, Shippit, Aus Post and our other courier partners do not allow you to book delivery times.
If you are not home to receive your delivery & you have not provided Authority to Leave (conditions apply), you order will be taken to a nearby Aus Post outlet for collection.
You will be notified in at least one of these ways:
- Email notification
- Card left at destination
- App notification (Aus Post only)
You are responsible for tracking your parcel and taking the correct action to ensure your item can be collected/ re-delivered correctly. You are usually given 5 business days to deal with the notification before the parcel will be sent back to us. In the event your parcel is returned, re-delivery fee's will apply.
If you require assistance, we are available to help you.
Undeliverable parcels can occur for several reasons. These include but are not limited to:
- The person ordering was not available and/ or age could not be verified
- Providing the wrong shipping address
- Not responding to a missed delivery notice in time
- An unsafe delivery environment
Whilst we will make every effort to assist in these circumstances, you are responsible ensuring, where appropriate, that you or someone 18+ is available at time of delivery, for the delivery address provided, monitoring of your parcel and the arranging of re-delivery where appropriate. In the unfortunate circumstances where parcels are returned, for any reason out of our control, they will be handled as follows:
- We will attempt to contact you and advise you of the situation
- Within 14 days, a re-delivery charge equal to the original postage incurred by us will be charged#
- Within 28 days, a re-delivery charge equal to the original postage incurred by us# plus a handling fee of $25 will be charged
- After 28 days, we will seek to dispose of the goods as per the Consumer Affairs Victoria guidelines
# - Please note this can exceed the amount charged to you on the original order.
Returns & Refunds - excluding Change of Mind
We offer Returns & Refunds in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Please contact us email@example.com and we will take every step to resolve the problem.
It is vital that you check the condition of your items at the time your order is delivered and report any damage or issue immediately. If you accept the order and fail to notify us within 2 days of any damage or issues, our courier and insurance partners will regard the order as delivered in "good order". We will be limited in our assistance to resolve the problem.
Returns & Refunds - Change of Mind
We have a 30 day “change of mind” policy. This excludes all Gift Cards. If you are having doubts about your order contact us as soon as possible to organise an exchange, refund or credit note. There are a few important points to note about a “change of mind” returns:
- You may opt to receive a store credit in the form of a gift card or a refund which will be valid for 12 months.
- A refund will attract a 1.75% (local visa/ Mastercard credit card), 2.9% (Amex or Foreign card) or 3.6% (PayPal) merchant fee, depending on your payment method. This is simply to cover our non-refundable transaction costs.
- No change of mind returns on sale items or items ordered specifically for you.
- Please make sure both the box (where applicable) and bottle are in the same condition as when you received them.
- Shipping glass bottles is a delicate exercise. Please take extra precaution when packing the returned bottles to ensure they arrive safely. The sender assumes the risk of breakages during transit.
- Return freight is at your own cost.
- Refunds are issued once the return is received and inspected.
- For a “change of mind” return, the refunded amount will be the bottle costs less the initial shipping cost. This still applies on orders that have been sent with free shipping (i.e. we have paid the shipping costs). This is simply to cover our non-refundable shipping costs.
- Additional postage costs will apply to exchanges.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days, although usually they are paid quicker.
*This is an estimate only. Please check for specific notes in the product description regarding dispatch times.