Drink your favourite beverage and do good at the same time!
Penka is a Mexican company that designs, manufactures, and sells innovative products made from bio-based compounds, mainly agave bagasse fibre. Penka is the creator of the first-ever agave-made biodegradable straw in the world.
Ideal for enjoying both hot or cold beverages. These won't break down, go soggy or have a nasty foreign taste.
- Biodegradable straw made with agave fibre
- Available in:
- 8.2" long and 0.23" diameter
- 5.9" long and 0.23" diameter
- Biodegradable and reusable straw
- Biodegradation from 12 to 60 months in landfill or landfill conditions
- 100% recyclable
Sustainable products made from plants
- Penka® products are manufactured with PolyAgave®, a line of bioplastic materials made from vegetable fibres which are the by-product of agro-industrial processes.
- All products are manufactured from natural-fibre bioplastics, and with a unique and patented 100% Mexican technology.
- Biobased material is approved by FDA which certifies food contact, BPA free and heavy metal-free products; additionally, it is PNK certified biobased products made with agave fibres.
Production NotesPlease note: Every care has been taken to ensure our production notes are as acurate as possible. Where you detect any issues, please let us know and we'll fix them right up.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.