An exquisite Añejo Tequila from Casa Dragones, made with 100% Blue Weber agave. Matured in a combination of new French and New American oak casks, the two expressions are expertly blended, to create a splendidly smooth sipper with wholesome layers of agave and oak. Casa Dragones describes its range as 'sipping Tequila', so you can put that cocktail shaker away, and enjoy this neat, with an optional cube of ice and a squeeze of lime!
Casa Dragones is a small batch producer with a passion for crafting exceptional tequila, one bottle at a time. Each bottle is hand-signed and numbered, hallmarking our commitment to quality. At Casa Dragones, it is our love of the craft and meticulous attention to detail that ensures an extraordinary experience and the highest possible quality.
AROMA: A nutty start with creamy almonds and macadamia supporting soft hints of vanilla.
TASTE: Floral stone fruits lead to a smidge of bitter dark chocolate and cracked black pepper heat.
BARREL: New French and New American oak casks
ENJOY: Sipping mezcal is enjoyed slowly and with friends. Makes premium cocktails.
Production NotesPlease note: Every care has been taken to ensure our production notes are as acurate as possible. Where you detect any issues, please let us know and we'll fix them right up.
- Master Distiller: Bertha González Nieves
- Maguey: Tequilana
- Classification: Tequila (100% agave)
- Expression: Blanco
- Cooking method: Acid-Thermal Hydrolysis
- Extraction method: Diffuser
- Fermentation: Stainless Steel Tanks
- Still type: Column
- Distillation: Double
- Age Statement: NAS
- Barrels: New French Oak,New American Oak
- ABV: 40.0 %
- Website: https://casadragones.com/us/sipping-tequila/casa-dragones-anejo
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.